Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success. We are a family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to our residents and visitors. We offer a full range of clinical services to everyone in this region. We take great pride in providing excellence and service to our communities, in a manner that is compassionate and competent
Full-time, salaried position. Oncology/hematology. Salary is $600,000 to $700,000 plus RVU incentives, sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Earned Time Benefit. Earned time may be used by Provider for vacation, holidays, or sick leave, and the six (6) major holidays observed by Northern Maine Medical Center.
- Will pay Provider’s necessary licensing with the Board of Medicine in Maine and DEA licensure for the duration of this Agreement.
- NMMC will pay sign on bonus.
- NMMC with assist with continuing medical education and will provide financial assistance with expenses associated with continuing medical education. (Amount of days and assistance determined upon contract)
- Student Loan Repayment Programs available.
- Hospital housing (if available) may be provided free of charge for 3 months based on availability.
- Financial assistance for professional dues and subscriptions.
- NMMC will provide professional liability insurance coverage.
- NMMC will offer Provider to participate in current Northern Maine Medical Center Health Plan. Provider is responsible for employee portion of the premium. Payroll deductions are available for family coverage. Plan is subject to change and details may be verified with Human Resources.
- Voluntary, tax-free Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan is available for Provider through payroll deductions.
- NMMC will provide and pay for 100% short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance based on current policies.
Northern Maine Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all females and minorities to apply
PLEASE APPLY BY CALLING DORINE DESCHAINE
Northern Maine Medical Center, 194 EAST MAIN STREET
FORT KENT, MAINE 04743
EMAIL: email@example.com or call (207)834-1434