UPMC Cole is a modern, progressive non-profit healthcare system located in Coudersport, Pennsylvania, with a service area covering 90,000 people residing in five counties in North Central Pennsylvania. The 25-bed critical access hospital is a modern facility located on a large, well-maintained campus and represents the majority of medical and surgical specialties. The hospital is equipped with 4 newly built or renovated operating rooms, 10 obstetrics suites, a 6-bed ICU, a newly constructed 10-bed emergency department and a 44-bed long-term care facility. Due to its remote location, the hospital has transfer arrangements with multiple facilities that are within a 20-minute helicopter flight. This high-quality and fiscally-sound facility includes a clinically competent staff, centered on excellent patient care. Almost all physicians on staff are employed by UPMC Cole. The Hillman Cancer Center located in Coudersport is a modern progressive rural health care center affiliated with a regional cancer program.
Two options available in this hospital-employed established practice:
1) Full-time, leading two established cancer centers as Medical Director - OR-
2) Part-time, 2-3 days/week at a single location
• Flexible schedule accommodates pre-retirement/ working parent scenario
• No call or inpatient responsibilities
• Full-time role with leadership option includes an additional Medical Directorship stipend