Tufts Medical Center Cancer Center in Stoneham, MA is seeking a General Hematologist Oncologist to join our expanding team of collaborative physicians.
Why join our team:
Join our close-knit team at Stoneham Tufts Cancer Center to provide state of the art community care to cancer patients and their families. We aim for seamless integration of multi-disciplinary care across all cancer specialties. Integrated partnership with Tufts Medical Center Cancer Center enables us to achieve our goal of individualizing high-level patient care and experience close to home. Our practice setting is easily accessible to both our community and to Route 93, a major highway connecting us with Boston.
Tufts Medical Center is an internationally respected academic medical center located in downtown Boston, adjacent to the Tufts University School of Medicine and a proud member of the Tufts Medicine Healthcare System. The Medical Center is known for its basic, translational and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy. The Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding. Our mission of advancing knowledge and training students to become future physicians and investigators drives us forward to quickly turn innovative research into pioneering care.
Join Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization in our mission to heal, to comfort, to teach, to learn and to seek knowledge to promote health and prevent disease.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Join a licensed Tufts community practice location to provide care close to home. The Tufts Cancer Stoneham is a general cancer practice, managing benign and malignant disease states.
- Access to clinical trials
- Advanced oral oncolytics
- Dedicated pharmacy
- Genetic risk assessment
- Infusion therapy, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Joint community-academic tumor boards
- On-site laboratory
- Radiation therapy
- Social support network
Who you are:
- Board eligible/ certified in Hematology/ Oncology
- Interested in community practice providing care in outpatient and inpatient clinical care
Work, Live, and Grow: As an employee of Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization you will receive:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support
- Fully integrated EMR and access to Dragon for dictation
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity
- CME support – yearly reimbursement plus 50 free CME credits offered within our system each year
- A physician-led approach with opportunity to serve on physician committees and councils
Location: Position will be based in the community setting at 41 Montvale Avenue in Stoneham, MA.
How to apply:
You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Physician Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.