Northwestern Medicine Medical Group (NMG) is seeking a BE/BC Hematologist Oncologist to join our team at NM Huntley Hospital in Huntley, IL. This practice is part of the Northwestern Medicine network of hospitals serving the Chicagoland area.
This opportunity provides:
- A challenging and extremely rewarding environment where you can make a great impact.
- Program development opportunities both locally and within the Northwestern Medicine network.
- Academic & professional development through Northwestern University and the Robert H Lurie Cancer Center.
- Collaboration with highly-skilled board certified medical and radiation oncologists, as well as surgical subspecialists
- A team of certified oncology nurses, navigators, clinical research staff, social workers, genetic counselors to support cancer care.
Our teams work together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences, using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. NMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care. Our vision and values are deeply rooted in the idea that patients come first in all we do. We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.