I am searching for a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join an extremely reputable, 300-bed integrated nonprofit health system and regional referral center just a short drive to Indianapolis, IN. The incoming provider will have an opportunity to practice 75% Medical Oncology and 25% Hematology. There are additional opportunities for academics and research if desired. This is a MAGNET recognized system which is awarded to less than 1% of the nation for superior quality in nursing care and is the highest honor for nursing excellence. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me, Ryan Kalsow, directly at 469-425-9817 (text to set up a time to chat!) or RKalsow@PacificCompanies.com
· 300-Bed Integrated Non-Profit Health System
· Oncology & Hematology Need · Regional Referral Center
· Academics & Research Available
· $500,000 Base Salary + wRVU Production
· $50,000 Signing Bonus
· $10,000 Relocation Assistance
· Full Comprehensive Benefits
· Retirement Plans & Paid Time Off
· Strong Support Staff
· Cerner EMR
· 60 Minutes to Indianapolis and International Airport
· Diverse, Family Friendly, Midwest College Town with 70k Population
· Low Cost of Loving & Low State Income Tax
· Large University with 20k Students & 19 Division I Sports Teams
· Outstanding Educational Options-9th Ranked School in the State / AP Classes / Dual Language Emersion Program / GATE Programs, Etc.
· Quaint Downtown Area-Art Walks / Farmers Markets/Public Concerts
· Places of Worship in Town for Most Religions
· Varied Real Estate Options from City Living to Sprawling Estates and Farmland
· Nature and Riverside Trails / Kayaking / Tubing / Hiking / Golf / Camping / Lake Activities, Etc.
· Multi Sports Plex with 15 Fields.