The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Division of Hematology and Oncology has a variety of opportunities available for Assistant, Associate, and full Professors to be part of its growing education, research, and clinical missions in hematology and oncology as we expand our team.
- Benign Hematology
- Community-based hematology/oncology
- Dermatological oncology
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma
- Thoracic Oncology
- State-of-the-art clinical and research facilities through the dedicated inpatient and ambulatory care facility, an integrated Palliative Care program, and close clinical and research interactions with Surgical and Radiation Oncology, the Blood Center of Wisconsin and the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research
- Practice in partnership with all aspects of cancer care including cancer prevention, epidemiology, immunology, drug development and pharmacotherapy, along with all phases of clinical trials.
- Physician engagement and wellness are core areas of focus for Froedtert Hospital and MCW. Physicians have opportunities to succeed both personally and professionally.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology and is required.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, professional development allowance, college-age children tuition assistance with an outstanding employer-funded health & retirement plan.
Medical College of Wisconsin
At the core of everything we do at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is the pursuit of new knowledge and the power of academic medicine. Bringing together the world’s top scientists and clinicians, inspired students, and invested communities, we are driven to solve the most complex challenges in health and society. MCW is home to a diverse group of thought leaders collaborating to build a healthier world and a continuous cycle of life-changing knowledge.
As a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists, and health professionals, MCW is home to more than 1,500 students in the Medical, Graduate, and Pharmacy Schools, and over 900 physicians in residency and fellowship programs.
The Division of Hematology and Oncology has 75 faculty, 14 fellows and more than80 advanced practice providers and 55 research and administrative staff. It also has a dedicated inpatient and ambulatory care facility, an integrated Palliative Care program and close clinical and research interactions with Surgical and Radiation Oncology, the Blood Center of Wisconsin and the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Registry (CIBMTR). This Division is an active member of ECOG-ACRIN.
Interested parties Email CV or Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 955-4683
Becky Trujillo | Medical College of Wisconsin – HR | 8701 Watertown Plank Road; Milwaukee, WI
If you believe embracing individuality and working together makes us stronger, then MCW is the place for you. The Medical College of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.