Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute along with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System located in Upstate, SC have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Medical Oncologist with interests in Breast. Our facility is accredited by the Commission on Cancer, the American College of Radiology and is a QOPI® Certified Practice.
- New $65 million cancer center in Greer Practice is in Spartanburg, SC with satellite offices throughout the Upstate 10 county Catchment area of 1,613,000 5 linear accelerators and 1 Cyberknife Recognized by the NCI with an NCORP designation
- Disease site specific practice
- Clinical research participation and leadership (NCORP) is expected
- Must be a strong advocate for clinical trials and research program development
- Call 1:10 with NP assistance on weekends
- EPIC EMR
- PLSF approved institution
- Compensation package including: $6000 CME allowance and 30 days’ time off per year Multiple attractive retirement options available Paid Malpractice to include tail coverage Relocation expenses
- Ranked, by US News, as the best place to live in South Carolina and one of the best places to live in the USA in 2021. Perfect location in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and a few hours to the ocean. Affordable, friendly, and fun! Highly ranked schools Thriving aerospace, automotive, food and life science manufacturing.