Find the perfect Medical Oncology work/life balance in Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Up to $500,000 per year
- Closing date
- Feb 13, 2023
- Medical Oncologist
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute along with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System located in Upstate, SC have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Medical Oncologist with interests in Breast. Our facility is accredited by the Commission on Cancer, the American College of Radiology and is a QOPI® Certified Practice.
- New $65 million cancer center in Greer Practice is in Spartanburg, SC with satellite offices throughout the Upstate 10 county Catchment area of 1,613,000 5 linear accelerators and 1 Cyberknife Recognized by the NCI with an NCORP designation
- Disease site specific practice
- Clinical research participation and leadership (NCORP) is expected
- Must be a strong advocate for clinical trials and research program development
- Call 1:10 with NP assistance on weekends
- EPIC EMR
- PLSF approved institution
- Compensation package including: $6000 CME allowance and 30 days’ time off per year Multiple attractive retirement options available Paid Malpractice to include tail coverage Relocation expenses
- Ranked, by US News, as the best place to live in South Carolina and one of the best places to live in the USA in 2021. Perfect location in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and a few hours to the ocean. Affordable, friendly, and fun! Highly ranked schools Thriving aerospace, automotive, food and life science manufacturing.
Spartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare delivery system anchored by Spartanburg Medical Center, a 540-bed teaching and research facility and Level 1 Trauma Center. The employed provider network of Spartanburg Regional is the Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC). MGC is home to more than 250 providers in 20+ specialty areas. Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute is a nationally recognized cancer treatment program whose multi-disciplinary teams of experts focus exclusively on cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research. The Center is recognized by the NCI with an NCORP designation.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert