Oklahoma Cancer Specialists and Research Institute (OCSRI) offers Northeast Oklahoma’s most comprehensive cancer center. We are a physician-owned group practice with 11 medical oncologists, 4 gynecological oncologists, 4 radiation oncologists, 1 breast surgeon and 2 cutaneous oncologists/Mohs surgeons and 20 Advanced Practice Providers supported by 350 nurses and associates.
OCSRI is a joint venture with the physician shareholders and the Ascension St. John Health System, a large regional tertiary health system. For more than 40 years, these entities have provided the community with innovative cancer treatment in the comfort of local surroundings. OCSRI Physicians have an average tenure in excess of 11.5 years.
Hematologist/Medical Oncologist - OCSRI is looking for a Fellowship trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Oncologist with a passion for managing solid tumor malignancies.
Acute Malignant Hematologist - OCSRI is looking for a Medical Oncologist with a passion for managing acute hematologic malignancies. This position offers a unique opportunity to focus on the management of conditions like lymphoma, leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), as well as multiple myeloma, myeloproliferative syndromes, aplastic anemia and many other related hematological malignancies.
- Positions offer an integrated approach to cancer diagnosis while providing compassionate clinical care for patients with cancer; conducting transformative basic, translational, and clinical research; and providing leading education, training, and mentorship in cancer medicine with university programs in the region.
- As the premier oncology group in the region, the positions allow oncologists to treat patients from Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, collaborating with other oncology specialists within the practice.
- Comprehensive cancer center is situated in a 90,000 square foot facility that houses extensive imaging, specialty and retail pharmacy, clinical research, clinic operations, on-site laboratory, and a 60-chair infusion center.
- Oncology network provides extensive services at three regional centers and is Oklahoma’s only American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) accredited facility.
- Position offers competitive base salary guarantee with production bonus(commensurate with experience), health insurance, vacation and CME allowance.
For more information, please contact: Jason.Ervin@ocsri.org | 918-505-3326