A Minneapolis-based Cancer Center is seeking board-certified hematologist/oncologists (HONC) to join their contemporary, multidisciplinary cancer program.
- Full time position - 32 patient contact hours per week plus call and rounding. Call includes solid tumor call only
- Excellent surgeons and medical oncologists
- Genetic counselors including an in-house genomic laboratory
- Robust support services including social work, dietitians and an integrative medicine program
- Weekly multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Access to cooperative group and early phase industry clinical trials
- New suburban clinic location connected to the hospital
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Enjoy all the Twin Cities has to offer with the MLB Twins, NFL Vikings, NHL Wild, NBA Timberwolves, Loons Soccer along with Mall of America and incredible theatre productions.