Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and Saint Alphonsus Cancer Institute have an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Hematology Oncology physician to join a practice located in Boise, Idaho. We also have an opening in Ontario, Oregon.
- QOPI certified and CoC accredited full-spectrum practice
- Robust research support including more than 100 clinical trial opportunities
- Integrated program including the state's only fellowship-trained surgical oncologist, as well as Radiation Oncology & an Oncology Hospitalist
- Collaborative care team including nurse navigators, social work, genetics counseling, and nutrition
- Weekly tumor boards
- Innovative programs include lung cancer screening, lung nodule clinic, neuro oncology, and robust clinical trials through the Montana Cancer Consortium
- 4-day work week, 32 patient contact hours
- Call is 1:9, evenings and weekends (We have oncology hospitalist coverage M-F, 8-5)
- Work in Boise with opportunities for outreach 1 day a week in one of our neighboring communities
- For the position in Ontario, OR - Work in Ontario 3 days a week and do outreach in Baker City, OR one day a week
Requirements for this opportunity include: a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree; successful completion of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency and a Hematology Oncology fellowship; Board Certification in Internal Medicine, as well as Hematology Oncology – or obtain such certification within three years of employment; obtain Oregon and Idaho medical licensure and granting of privileges at SAMC – Nampa, SARMC – Boise and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed; valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA.
Saint Alphonsus Cancer Institute is part of Saint Alphonsus Health System (SAHS), a growing four-hospital, 714-bed, 74 clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. It is also the region’s only ACS verified Level II Trauma Center. Along with Saint Alphonsus Medical Group’s 500+ providers at many clinic locations, we serve the full range of the health and wellness needs of our communities. Saint Alphonsus is a member of Trinity Health, the second largest Catholic health care system in the nation.
An excellent and competitive salary and benefits package is available including:
- Strong base salary
- Sign-on Incentives
- Productivity Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance (including tail coverage)
- Retirement (403b) with match
For more information or to apply, contact Tiffanie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (208) 302-9126.
About Boise, ID
Boise, Idaho's Capital City anchors a vibrant and growing mid-sized metropolitan area of 750,000 people. An outdoor enthusiast's paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play! For more information on Boise, ID please visit cityofboise.org.
About Ontario, OR
Located across from each other on the Snake River, where it forms the Idaho-Oregon border, Ontario, Oregon and Fruitland, Idaho serve as the retail, service, and medical center for 70,000 people within a 20-mile radius. Ontario is the gateway to arid desert beauty, stunning river canyons and towering mountain ranges. Enjoy great access to hiking, biking, fishing, and boating. Interstate 84 and Oregon Highways 20/26, 30, and 201 all pass through Ontario. Ontario/Fruitland is one hour from Boise, Idaho.