Atrium Health Navicent seeks an exceptional leaders in Hematology/Oncology to be part of program development at the Peyton Anderson Cancer Center in Macon, Georgia. The Medical Center is the third largest hospital in the state of Georgia. As part of the Atrium Health Cancer Enterprise, our centers sees over 20,000 new cancer cases per year. The ideal candidate will help us in developing a collaborative relationship with the Levine Cancer Institute in Charlotte, North Carolina. Leadership that paves a way to optimize care and to provide clinical trials for patients in Macon, GA.
We invite proven leaders to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together in partnership with Levine Cancer Institute at Atrium Health Navicent in Macon, Georgia.
We currently have two opportunities available:
- Hematology/Oncology Medical Director
- Hematology/Oncology Physician
Qualified Candidates Will Be:
- Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Medical Director candidates will need 5 years of leadership experience.
- Have a track record in both the development of clinical programs as well as research.
- Comfortable seeing and treating a wide variety of cancer types and solid tumor patients.
- Seeking a position that requires a clinical/administrative split to support the overall growth and development of the cancer program.
About the Practice:
- Collegial practice with advanced practice provider and subspecialty support.
- Excellent support from hospitalists.
- High volume of patients (15-25 per day at full capacity) with more solid tumor cancers, including lung, breast, GI, and head/neck.
- Surgical oncology and radiation oncology support.
About Atrium Health Navicent:
Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group is an established multispecialty medical group of 200 + clinicians providing professional medical services to the hospital entities of Atrium Health Navicent, Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin and Atrium Health Navicent Peach as well as the patients in the communities served by Atrium Health Navicent. Atrium Health Navicent the Medical Center, as the third largest hospital in Georgia, is a 637-bed Level One Trauma Center.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.