A reputable healthcare network, affiliated with a major university in Northern California, is seeking a medical oncologist to join well-established, high-volume practice. The successful candidate will practice outpatient medical oncology joining a solo practitioner in a busy, well-regarded practice that offers mentorship and the opportunity to participate in clinical trials. This position is employed, offers private practice income potential and feel, and competitive academic benefits and resources, including a pension.
- Outpatient medical oncology
- High-volume practice has an academic affiliation with a well-regarded university
- Enjoy private practice income and academic benefits, including a pension
- Participate in clinical trials—25 active trials currently
- Mentorship provided by an established, successful medical oncologist
- Live and work in a desirable Northern California location
Our practice location is in a desirable, bustling college town in Northern California. With consistent sunshine and an abundance of outdoor recreation, the city offers parks, a river, a lake, and plenty of hiking and biking trails.
- Vibrant city offers a charming downtown, excellent restaurants, museums, a speedway, and plenty of nightlife
- US News ranks California #7 in “Best States for Healthcare”
- Proximity to Lassen Volcanic National Park, Lake Almanor, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Monterrey Peninsula, Sacramento, and San Francisco
- Culturally diverse city with great schools