The Hennepin Healthcare Comprehensive Cancer Center seeks a general hematologist/oncologist to join its team due to growth. The Center has long-standing partnerships with the Metro Minnesota Community Oncology Research Consortium (MMCORC), a nonprofit research program sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and the Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU). The Cancer Center team includes medical, surgical, integrative, and radiation oncologists; specially trained RNs; clinical nurse specialists in complementary therapy; and pharmacists.
- 90% clinical with protected time for administrative work
- Join a collaborative and integrative group
- Brand new clinic and specialty center - first-class facility with the newest linear accelerator in the city
- Newest therapies available for cancer treatment, symptom management, and cancer prevention
- Faculty appointment at the University of Minnesota Medical School - Round with residents and hematology and oncology fellows
- J1 and H1b visa sponsorships are available
- Long-standing partnerships with the Metro Minnesota Community Oncology Research Consortium and the Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU)
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living and working in the state ranked #2 in US News & World Report's "Best States Overall," you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (US News), highly ranked for its natural environment, strong economy, and affordability
- Medscape ranks Minnesota a "Best Places to Practice 2022"
- Exceptional public and private schools, as well as local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiast's dream in the Land of 10,000 Lakes - Enjoy boating, swimming, paddle boarding, fishing, ice fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and golfing
- US News ranks Minneapolis-St. Paul the No. 27 Best Place to Live in the Country
- Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, WNBA, PHF, MLS, and AAPB) — every major professional sport is represented in Minnesota
- One of the top international airports in the US
- Four distinct seasons with plenty of clear skies during the winter