Hematology/Oncology Physician - Hennepin Healthcare
- Merritt Hawkins
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Call for Details
- Closing date
- Mar 26, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist, Faculty Member
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, DO
The Hennepin Healthcare Comprehensive Cancer Center seeks a general hematologist/oncologist to join its team due to growth. The Center has long-standing partnerships with the Metro Minnesota Community Oncology Research Consortium (MMCORC), a nonprofit research program sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and the Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU). The Cancer Center team includes medical, surgical, integrative, and radiation oncologists; specially trained RNs; clinical nurse specialists in complementary therapy; and pharmacists.
- 90% clinical with protected time for administrative work
- Join a collaborative and integrative group
- Brand new clinic and specialty center - first-class facility with the newest linear accelerator in the city
- Newest therapies available for cancer treatment, symptom management, and cancer prevention
- Faculty appointment at the University of Minnesota Medical School - Round with residents and hematology and oncology fellows
- J1 and H1b visa sponsorships are available
- Long-standing partnerships with the Metro Minnesota Community Oncology Research Consortium and the Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU)
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living and working in the state ranked #2 in US News & World Report's "Best States Overall," you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (US News), highly ranked for its natural environment, strong economy, and affordability
- Medscape ranks Minnesota a "Best Places to Practice 2022"
- Exceptional public and private schools, as well as local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiast's dream in the Land of 10,000 Lakes - Enjoy boating, swimming, paddle boarding, fishing, ice fishing, camping, hiking, skiing, snowmobiling, and golfing
- US News ranks Minneapolis-St. Paul the No. 27 Best Place to Live in the Country
- Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports (MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, WNBA, PHF, MLS, and AAPB) — every major professional sport is represented in Minnesota
- One of the top international airports in the US
- Four distinct seasons with plenty of clear skies during the winter
Merritt Hawkins is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert