NORTON CANCER INSTITTUE, a part of Norton Healthcare, IS SEEKING a board-certified or board-eligible hematology oncologist to join it's growing team of more than 100 oncologists. Our physicians stay on the leading edge of technology and oncology innovation through access to more than 200 clinical trials, including Phase 1 trials and next-generation sequencing, to provide the latest targeted therapies. Our providers are a part of Norton Medical Group, a physician-led medical group that employs more than 1,700 medical providers and offers a strong network of referrals.
• Medical degree/diploma
• Residency/fellowship certification
• Kentucky medical license or license eligible
About Norton Cancer Institute:
- One of the largest comprehensive oncology practices in the region
- Access to over 200 clinical trials, including Phase 1 Trials
- Collaborative team of more than 100 specialists
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer and by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Multidisciplinary clinics and more than 35 monthly tumor boards for brain, breast, genitourinary, lung, gynecologoic, and head and neck cancers
- Nine outpatient oncology office locations, 10 infusion locations and three radiation centers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.