Hematologist/Medical Oncologist- Infusion/Office-Based Practice Salary+RVU + $50K Starting Bonus
- Kingman Healthcare, Inc.
- 309 S. Lake Havasu Ave. Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- Base Salary + RVU + Starting Bonus
- Closing date
- Apr 24, 2023
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
Hematologist/Medical Oncologist or Medical Oncologist or Hematologist Opportunity in Lake Havasu City, AZ
Kingman Regional Medical Center is expanding its Cancer Center to Lake Havasu City - New clinic to open Summer 2023!
What you can expect is an infusion/office-based practice working weekdays only and no hospital on call coverage. A multidisciplinary practice with integrated behavioral health, nutrition, clinical navigators, case management and pharmacists. On-site Radiation oncology, clinical trials access, support from Mayo trained radiologists and pathologists, 340b medication access and pricing. Comprehensive clinical and clerical support from senior leaders.
As an employed physician at Kingman Regional Medical Center, you will experience camaraderie among our team of skilled medical providers combined with some of modern medicine’s most advanced technologies— all while enjoying the excellent quality-of-life found in the beautiful desert landscape of Northwestern Arizona.
KRMC offers comprehensive cancer services, including diagnosis and management of hematologic and oncologic conditions, chemotherapy, biologic therapy, transfusions and radiation treatments. Our broad range of support services address the mind, body and spiritual needs of cancer patients and survivors by offering access to clinical trials, support groups, palliative care and spiritual care. We address our patients’ needs across the cancer continuum by providing navigation, financial counseling, nutrition services, survivorship and palliative care. We see patients with a variety of hematologic and cancer diagnoses as well as benign hematologic conditions.
- Competitive Base Salary + RVU Compensation
- Medical, Telemedicine, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Critical Illness, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA, Employee Assistance Program, Lifelock and so many other great benefits
- 403b and 457b with matching contributions
- Hospital provided liability insurance coverage
- Reimbursed expenses for professional licenses, memberships, and CMEs + additional paid time off for CMEs
- Free Membership for employees to our On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts at the main campus in Kingman
- On-site Learning/Child Care Center at the main campus in Kingman
- Recognized as a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) which benefits some Physicians and Advanced Practitioners with federal and state funded student loan forgiveness programs. For more information please go to: https://hpsa.us/client-pages/kingman-regional-medical-center-mohave-county/
About Kingman Regional Medical Center
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining non-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers.
When you visit KRMC, you will find that we are unique among small-city medical centers. Our most valuable asset is our talented medical staff who work together in a spirit of collaboration and cooperation for the good of our patients. Our culture and vision empower us in offering a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized cardiovascular health services—from essential primary and preventative care— to sophisticated medical imaging and diagnostic capabilities— to intricate minimally-invasive surgical techniques and an advanced open-heart program— to progressive cardiac rehabilitation and pain management therapies.
Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
KRMC was one the first hospitals in the nation to become a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which provides our community many options for receiving quality care close to home. With this membership, our healthcare providers have direct access to Mayo Clinic medical expertise, research, and clinical practices.
About our Communities
Kingman has beautiful year-round weather with easy access to mountain sports and water recreation. Ideally located just 90 minutes south of Las Vegas, Nevada; we are also only a few hours’ drive to professional sporting events and shopping in Phoenix or to the beaches of southern California. Kingman serves as the county seat of Mohave County— one of Arizona's fastest growing areas. Our service area population is over 70,000 with a draw area of 200,000.
Lake Havasu with a population of approximately 55,000 it is a small-mid sized city located one hour south of Kingman and centrally located within a few hours drive to Las Vegas, Phoenix, and San Diego. This lake community is a popular destination for its beaches and is a paradise for boating, cycling, hiking, fishing, nature exploration, and off-road recreation enthusiasts!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert