CHRISTUS St. Vincent Health System is currently seeking medical oncologist/hematologists to continue and strengthen our mission for the future: "to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve." Our comprehensive cancer center provides cutting edge treatments, research, education and integrative medicine, enabling patients to get the best care close to home with the comfort and care of their support circles.
The Center currently offers chemotherapy and hematology infusions, radiation treatments including HDR, IMRT and SRS with two Varian linear accelerators and an on-site lab. We also have full time dietician, triage, social work and navigation.
The CSV Regional Cancer Center serves patients from all of Northern New Mexico. Built on the principles of high-quality care, innovative approaches and dedication to a patient-centered experience. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which enables full access to second opinion consults (free to patients), collaboration on difficult cases, and ability to attend Mayo’s Tumor Boards (in addition to the two comprehensive CSV tumor boards).
- Flexible scheduling in lifestyle friendly community, primarily outpatient
- State of the art center with the latest imaging and supportive care services for your patients
- Opportunity for community outreach and clinical trials
- Excellent benefits package with access day one (no wait period)
- Strong and collegial team of Hematologist/Oncologists, Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioners, Radiation Oncologists, Dosimetrist, Dietician, Navigator, etc.