- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Stroudsburg, Monroe, Pennsylvania
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Closing date
- Jun 6, 2023
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologists to join a well-developed and multidisciplinary cancer care team of 12 physicians and 9 advanced practitioners.
Successful candidates should:
- Have excellent communication skills and a commitment to delivering comprehensive and compassionate oncology care within their robust outpatient and clinical practice.
- An interest in scholarly activity, teaching, clinical trials, and clinical research.
- A subspecialty interest in a specific tumor type to become part of a multidisciplinary team is preferred.
- We are a COC accredited Oncology program
- Planned fellowship program beginning summer of 2022
- SLUHN Cancer Center received the National Cancer Institute’s National Clinical Trials High Performance Site Award (2017, 2018).
- Recently, St. Luke’s Cancer Center has received five awards from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality.
- St. Luke’s Cancer center also received superior rating for lung cancer surgery results.
- The St. Luke’s Oncology department has a long-standing tradition of delivering clinical care.
- Our team is comprised of specially trained individuals including patient navigators, nurse navigators, and counselors to help guide, comfort, and empower our patients through their journey.
- We also offer a healing arts program, nutrition support, access to rehab and physical therapy, insurance and financial support, clinical trials, and support groups to make our patients health care journeys as easy and understandable as possible.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued Work/life balance and flexibility
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 17,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2.1 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
St. Luke’s University Health Network
*We do not sponsor visas
St. Luke's University Health Network is a regional network of hospitals, physicians and other related organizations providing care primarily in Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery and Berks counties in PA and Warren County in NJ. The Network provides services at more than 150 sites. St. Luke's University Health Network is comprised of six hospital sites and: • More than 90 owned physician-practice sites • 300 employed primary care/specialist physicians • Various outpatient testing and service facilities • Home health • Hospice services (inpatient and outpatient) • Largest ambulance provider in Bucks County and second largest in Lehigh County Key Network indicators include: • 59,500+ annual admissions • 198,000 annual emergency room visits • 1,625 physicians on the Medical Staff (96 percent board-certified) • 9,300+ employees Come join our growth!
Apply for Hematologist/Oncologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert