- United Hospital Center
- Bridgeport, West Virginia (US)
- Guaranteed base plus incentives plus comprehensive benefits and significant recruitment incentives
- Closing date
- May 2, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, DO
Join an ACS Commission on Cancer accredited Community Comprehensive Cancer Program where you can have a significant impact on the lives of your patients while enjoying the benefits of living West Virginia’s top-ranked community.
WVU Medicine - United Hospital Center in Bridgeport, WV seeks a board certified/eligible hematologist/oncologist to join a well-established hospital practice. The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Non-Profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- New Cancer Center facility with recently expanded infusion center
- Call 1:5
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided through WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
The Cecil B. Highland, Jr. & Barbara B. Highland Cancer Center at UHC is recognized by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program. The center provides the entire continuum of cancer related services from prevention/early detection screening and education to surgery, medical and radiation oncology, inpatient and outpatient therapies, home care and hospice services. UHC’s cancer navigator program is the largest in North Central West Virginia, providing comprehensive and compassionate guidance to patients and their families throughout their cancer care and survivorship.
Bridgeport is an economically strong and vibrant community, as it is home to government and private enterprises that includes the FBI, energy, aerospace and health care. Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small-town America with both the top ranked community AND the top ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com. This North Central West Virginia community offers ease of access to incredible recreational opportunities, with West Virginia earning accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and Time magazine as one of the best places to travel.
For more information about this exciting opportunity to join our team, please contact our Director of Physician Services, Laura Blake. Please reach out to her via email: email@example.com to set up a phone call or call directly at 681-342-1613. You may also visit https://uhcwvproviders.com/ for more information about UHC.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert