- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Upstate, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Jun 18, 2023
- Medical Oncologist
- Breast, Genitourinary, Head and Neck, Hematologic Oncology, Thoracic
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
Gibbs Cancer Center and Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, located in Upstate, S.C, have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time medical oncologist with interests in breast, head and neck, heme, GI
and thoracic. Our facility is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the American College of Radiology, and is a QOPI®-certified practice.
- New $65-million cancer center in Greer
- Practices in Spartanburg, S.C. and throughout the Upstate
- 10-county catchment area of 1,613,000
- Five linear accelerators and one CyberKnife
- Recognized by the NCI, with an NCORP designation
- Disease site-specific practice
- Clinical research participation and leadership (NCORP) is expected
- Must be a strong advocate for clinical trials and research program development
- Call 1:10 with NP assistance on weekends
- EPIC EMR system
- Compensation package including $6,000 CME allowance, 30 days off per year, attractive retirement options and relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance (including tail coverage)
- PSLF-approved institution
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System provides comprehensive care, from birth to hospice, in Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina. As a partner of the community for more than a century, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With physicians actively involved in system leadership, Spartanburg Regional values its culturally diverse medical staff and the critical role providers play in the health of our community.
Upstate South Carolina is an affordable, culturally diverse, family friendly community with highly rated schools, an international airport and vibrant downtown areas. Conveniently located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why so many want to live here in the Upstate!
Consistently ranked one of the best places to live in South Carolina
Spartanburg, S.C. is an international community with a vibrant and emerging downtown. Home to award-winning restaurants, multiple educational institutions, a thriving arts community, live music venues and an abundance of outdoor recreation offerings. “Hub City” is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains less than an hour from Asheville, N.C. and three hours from South Carolina’s coastline.
- Behavioral Health
- Breast Health
- Clinical Trials
- Community Education
- Palliative Care
- Senior Health
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Senior Physician Recruiter
Spartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare delivery system anchored by Spartanburg Medical Center, a 540-bed teaching and research facility and Level 1 Trauma Center. The employed provider network of Spartanburg Regional is the Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC). MGC is home to more than 250 providers in 20+ specialty areas. Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute is a nationally recognized cancer treatment program whose multi-disciplinary teams of experts focus exclusively on cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research. The Center is recognized by the NCI with an NCORP designation.
Apply for Medical Oncologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert