Hematology Oncology Full Time Opportunity in Beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Health System
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Salaried above $700k with robust benefits you can access day one
- Closing date
- Apr 26, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
CHRISTUS St. Vincent Health System is currently seeking medical oncologist/hematologists to continue and strengthen our mission for the future: "to improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve." Our comprehensive cancer center provides cutting edge treatments, research, education and integrative medicine, enabling patients to get the best care close to home with the comfort and care of their support circles.
The Center currently offers chemotherapy and hematology infusions, radiation treatments including HDR, IMRT and SRS with two Varian linear accelerators and an on-site lab. We also have full time dietician, triage, social work and navigation.
The CSV Regional Cancer Center serves patients from all of Northern New Mexico. Built on the principles of high-quality care, innovative approaches and dedication to a patient-centered experience. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which enables full access to second opinion consults (free to patients), collaboration on difficult cases, and ability to attend Mayo’s Tumor Boards (in addition to the two comprehensive CSV tumor boards).
- Flexible scheduling in lifestyle friendly community, primarily outpatient
- State of the art center with the latest imaging and supportive care services for your patients
- Opportunity for community outreach and clinical trials
- Excellent benefits package with access day one (no wait period)
- Strong and collegial team of Hematologist/Oncologists, Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioners, Radiation Oncologists, Dosimetrist, Dietician, Navigator, etc.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico which sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times under 18 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a thriving cultural, art, music, and food scene. Our regional cancer center serves all of Northern New Mexico, across a seven-county area with over 300,000 residents and our integrated system offers a strong network of primary and specialty care colleagues collaborating to deliver the highest quality care for our patients, close to home. Deliver care in a brand new, state of the art cancer center with the latest in imaging and supportive care for your patients.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which extends open door access to clinical and administrative resources for our teams, including tumor boards and physician to physician consultations. Our hospital is a Leapfrog A rated facility, US News Best Hospital, and voted a Best Place to Work and Family Friendly business multiple years running.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert