Oncologist **Independent Practice & Full Partnership Opportunity**
- Sheboygan Cancer & Blood Specialists
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- 2 Year Guarantee Based on Experience, Full Partnership Opportunity
- Closing date
- Jun 9, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, DO
Do you want to own your own practice? Don’t sign that non-compete agreement yet! The physicians-owned practice of Sheboygan Physicians Group is seeking an Hematologist/ Medical Oncologist to work alongside two, experienced, independent, oncologists in a full partnership opportunity.
- Along with two oncologists, the team consists of two advanced nurse practitioners and a team of experienced and certified chemotherapy RNs.
- The practice owns its own complex medical lab on site which allows for results to directly and immediately reflect in the treatment offered.
- A pharmacist runs the mixing lab and the physician dispensing oral pharmacy.
- Clinical trials are offered as part of the local hospital’s IRB and through pharmaceutical opportunities.
- A nurse navigator, dietician and survivorship counselor are all funded by the partners to offer a caring hand through each phase of a diagnosis.
- Shared weekend call with other oncology groups in the community (once every four weeks). Weekend call – Friday 5 p.m. to Monday 7 a.m.
- Round on your own patients as you deem appropriate.
- Currently operate with a 4-day work week. You determine the number of patients you want to see each day. Generally, 15-20 patient visits per day with an average of 20 new patients per month.
- 11 chair on-site Ambulatory Infusion Center with an average volume of 40 patient visits per day. Administration of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, supportive medications including antibiotics, iron and IVIG.
- Member of Innovative Community Oncology Practice. ICOP works to connect independent oncology practices around the country for best practices and improved access and pricing.
- Consistent finalist or winner for Best of Sheboygan County Cancer Care year after year.
- Sheboygan, WI is located on the shore of Lake Michigan one hour north of Milwaukee and one hour south of Green Bay.
- Nationally acclaimed golf courses and an abundancy of lakes to enjoy in the summer.
- A winter wonderland with ice skating, ice fishing, skiing and snowmobiling available in the winter months.
- A thriving economy with a strong manufacturing presence is balanced with a genuine love of the arts that is on display throughout the city.
For more information about our communities, visit: https://visitsheboygan.com
For more information about our practice, visit: www.sheboygancancer.com
- Please email our practice administrator, Kelley Renzelmann, at email@example.com or call 920.453.5432 to discuss the opportunity and schedule an interview.
Apply for Oncologist **Independent Practice & Full Partnership Opportunity**
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert