Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
Openings in Northern & Central California
- Fresno: Seeking a BC/BE hematologist/oncologist to join our team in Fresno. Join a practice that is supported by oncology nurse navigators and nurse practitioners. Utilize a practice style that allows for flexibility through virtual and in person care. Find autonomy in managing your own patient panel yet find physician support across the Northern California region by joining The Permanente Medical Group.
- Oakland: KP Oakland is a tertiary care center within KP with all major subspecialties represented on campus. Our group is seeking a BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with a strong background in medical oncology, focusing on gynecological and breast oncology. The candidate will be caring for some patients with other common oncological diagnosis. Opportunities to engage in teaching through our internal medicine residency program and clinical research through the division of research are available.
- Roseville: Seeking physician who is BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology, preferably solid tumor and malignant heme. Opportunities to participate in and be part of a sub-specialty regional hematology group, clinical trial enrollment (SWOG, ECOG, NRG, NCI), teaching, and Commission on Cancer Accredited team who focuses on state-of-the-art personalized cancer care.
- San Rafael: Seeking a candidate who is well versed in both oncology and malignant hematology. Benign hematology is a bonus. This role will see a lot of breast cancer, GI cancer, GU cancer (i.e. prostate and melanoma), lymphoma, CML, and other entities that we treat on an outpatient basis.
- Santa Rosa: Full-time weekday opening to join our team in Santa Rosa. In this outpatient role, you will see a mix of oncology and hematology patients, or oncology only if preferred.
- Napa/Solano: Seeking 2 physicians who are BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology. One opening prefers someone with special interest in gastrointestinal (GI) oncology. The other opening prefers someone with special interest in lung and colon oncology, who will also participate in some hematology. Opportunity to work some days from home.
Per Diem Opportunities are also available throughout Northern & Central California.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Opportunity for growth in your area of interest, as well as professional autonomy.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $385,080 to $400,020 plus additional potential incentives up to $23,500*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Per diem range is $194 to $200 per hour.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/careers/.
You may also contact Bo Chau at: Bo.Chau@kp.org call 510-625-5940. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: