Michigan Hematology/Oncology Opportunity with up-to $200,000 in Bonuses!
- MyMichigan Health
- Midland, Michigan boasts a small-town atmosphere coupled with big-city amenities.
- Up-to $200,000 in bonuses!
- Closing date
- Jul 17, 2023
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
Bonuses up-to $200,000 Available!
MyMichigan Health, an affiliate of Michigan Medicine, the health care division of the University of Michigan, has an opportunity to join a growing system to offer community based cancer care focused on solid tumor sites breast, thoracic, colorectal, urologic and gynecologic cancers. Join a provider team with providers specializing in cancer care, certified oncology nurses, radiation therapists, the latest in diagnostic and treatment technology, clinical trials, and a full range of support services.
- State-of-the-art facility opening in January 2024 115,000 square-foot Comprehensive Cancer Center
- CoC, NAPBC, and ASTRO certified
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers By State” List in 2022
- Teaching opportunities with medical students and residents
- Faculty membership to Michigan State University and Central Michigan University
- Up-to $200,000 in bonuses
- Full-time opportunity in Midland, MI with outreach clinic to member locations
- Flexible scheduling options
- Anticipated shared call 1:6
Midland is an upscale, family oriented community of nearly 50,000 centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula less than two hours from metro areas of Detroit and the state capitol of Lansing. Midland was recently named as one of the “Top 15 Dreamtowns” in the U.S. It is the “Ann Arbor of the North”. Due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic status Midland is capable of offering a diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities. The Great Lakes Bay region offers access to many waterfront properties whether it be inland lakes or the Great Lakes.
The Best of Both Worlds
The northern and middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work –– truly, the best of both worlds. For more information, check out our series of short video clips: "The Best of Both Worlds" and find out what has brought so many other physicians here to the northern and middle of Michigan.
MyMichigan Medical Group is offering a Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with production bonus opportunities and a Full Benefit Package including:
- Relocation Allowance $10k
- 25 PTO days
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/Tail
Apply for Michigan Hematology/Oncology Opportunity with up-to $200,000 in Bonuses!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert