Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, board-certified, or board-eligible Hematology/Oncology physician with post fellowship practice experience.
Location: San Mateo
- Physician led and collegial environment
- Full-time is 35 patient contact hours a week
- State of the art Cancer Center within a multispecialty group, including a primary care-based referral system, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists
- Malpractice tail coverage included
- In-house infusion center and radiation therapy
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Hematology/Oncology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Salary: $575,000 to $600,000, depending on experience
- Competitive signing bonus $100,000 - $200,000
- Directorship compensation at $80,000 to $100,000
- Total first year package $755,000-$900,000 based on experience
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG’s employment policies and practices.