JOIN AN INDEPENDENT ACADEMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Gundersen Health System’s Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders is seeking a BE/BC hematologist/oncologist interested in practicing a hematology focused practice with the option of a blended hematology/oncology practice. Join our growing interdisciplinary team comprised of hematologists, medical oncologists, pediatric hematologists/ oncologists, radiation oncologists and advanced practice providers.
• A comprehensive community cancer center that provides high-tech, high-touch, individualized patient care
• Consult-only service with no in-house, overnight call
• Dedicated, full-time hematopathologists
• Our physicians participate in the ECOG, COG, RTOG, SWOG, NRG, Alliance, and GOG studies and the CTSU
- Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials
• NCI Community Cancer Center Program (NCCCP) designation
• Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) designation
• Received the Commission on Cancer (CoC) Achievement Award.
• Established Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
• May 2013 Rating by Consumer Reports as the highest-scoring teaching hospital in the upper Midwest
La Crosse and surrounding communities offer safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, remarkable natural beauty and extensive recreational and cultural choices. All of this, coupled with a competitive compensation and benefit package, makes this a premier opportunity.