GenesisCare Medical Oncologist - Northwest Arkansas
- Rogers, Arkansas (US)
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Closing date
- Jun 1, 2023
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Oncology
- Full Time
GenesisCare is seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncologist to join our multidisciplinary team in beautiful Northwest Arkansas. The practice is located in Rogers, AR., amidst the Ozark Mountains. The Northwest Arkansas area is home to Wal-Mart headquarters, beautiful rivers and has a huge mountain biking and hiking community. Schools in the area are top notch, having been noted among the Best High Schools in America by the U.S. News and World Report. If you are looking for a community full of life, outdoor activity, art, shopping, museums and more, in a beautiful midwestern setting, look no further! You will enjoy a work life balance with competitive salary, full benefits, PTO, relocation allowance, 401k and more!
About the Opportunity:
- Located in Rogers, Arkansas (Fayetteville 24m)
- Full-time, permanent position with 4-4.5 days in clinic/0.5-1 day administrative time
- Growing practice with future opportunity to hire partner
- ARIA EMR, likely transitioning to OncoEMR
- Patient volumes of approx. 15-18 patients per day with opportunity for growth
- Full 8-Chair Chemotherapy Suite in clinic, experienced RN staff support
- Support inpatient consults at two local hospital systems
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary environment, with PET/CT and Radiation Oncology on site offering advanced treatment options (SBRT, SRS, etc)
- Shared responsibility of after hour clinic calls with well-trained nurse practitioner (1:2 weeks, with flexibility)
- Marketing and Physician Liaison Support to assist with practice growth
- Diverse pathology with healthy split of Oncology and Hematology
- Research Opportunities Supported
- Paid Relocation
- Competitive Sign-On Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- Comprehensive benefits including Malpractice
- Annual CME Allowance
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off (Inclusive of 1 week CME)
- Competitive base salary + additional productivity bonus paid quarterly – unlimited earning potential with no cap on earnings
To learn more send CV and contact Jason Freeman, GenesisCare physician recruiter, at Jason.email@example.com or call directly at 239-940-9136.
GenesisCare is one of the leading providers of integrated cancer care globally with more than 440 centers in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, and Spain. We offer state of the art care and advanced technologies which assist our patients in achieving their best possible life outcomes. We have over 300 centers in the US, which house several medical specialties, including radiation oncology, medical oncology, urology, and surgical specialties. Globally, GenesisCare has a team of over 5,000 employees and hosts over 400,000 patient visits each year.
GenesisCare is committed to delivering exceptional treatment to every patient in a manner that enhances every aspect of that person’s cancer journey. This is achieved through a strong commitment to clinical research and to supporting our physicians in both their provider and career development experiences.
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone on our team. We aim to build a culture of care that is patient focused and performance driven.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert