GenesisCare Medical Oncologist - Florida Panhandle
- Florida Panhandle
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Closing date
- Jun 1, 2023
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist
GenesisCare is seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncologist to join our multi-disciplinary team in the Florida Panhandle. The practice is located in Crestview, only 30 minutes away from the sparkling white sands and emerald waters in the Gulf of Mexico! You will enjoy a great work life balance with competitive salary, full benefits, PTO, relocation allowance, 401k and more! No inpatient call!
About the Opportunity:
- Located in Crestview, FL (Fort Walton Beach 28m, Destin 34m)
- Full-time, permanent position with 4-4.5 days in clinic and 0.5-1 day administrative time
- Control of your schedule
- Experienced nurse practitioner on staff
- Patient volumes of approx. 18-20 patients per day with opportunity for growth
- Full 8-Chair Chemotherapy Suite in clinic, experienced staff
- Hospital affiliation with consultative only practice - No inpatient call
- Multi-disciplinary cancer center environment, with Radiation Oncology on site offering advanced treatment options (SBRT, SRS, etc)
- 1:3 practice call shared with 2 GenesisCare radiation oncologists
- Marketing and Physician Liaison Support to assist with practice growth
- Diverse pathology with healthy split of Oncology and Hematology
- Research Opportunities Supported
- Paid Relocation
- Competitive Sign-On Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- Comprehensive benefits including Malpractice
- Annual CME Allowance
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off (Inclusive of 1 week CME)
- Competitive base salary + additional productivity bonus paid quarterly – unlimited earning potential with no cap on earnings
To learn more send CV and contact Jason Freeman, GenesisCare physician recruiter, at Jason.email@example.com or call directly at 239-940-9136.
GenesisCare is one of the leading providers of integrated cancer care globally with more than 440 centers in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, and Spain. We offer state of the art care and advanced technologies which assist our patients in achieving their best possible life outcomes. We have over 300 centers in the US, which house several medical specialties, including radiation oncology, medical oncology, urology, and surgical specialties. Globally, GenesisCare has a team of over 5,000 employees and hosts over 400,000 patient visits each year.
GenesisCare is committed to delivering exceptional treatment to every patient in a manner that enhances every aspect of that person’s cancer journey. This is achieved through a strong commitment to clinical research and to supporting our physicians in both their provider and career development experiences.
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone on our team. We aim to build a culture of care that is patient focused and performance driven.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert