Hematology Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Kadlec Clinic
- Kennewick, WA
- Range is between $58.75 and $73.06 per hour
- Closing date
- Jun 3, 2023
- Nursing Practitioner
- Hematologic Oncology, Nurse Practitioner
- Full Time
Kadlec Clinic is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner with Hematology Oncology experience to join their collaborative and supportive team. Join a well-established group at Kadlec Clinic's Hematology and Oncology, the first clinic in the state to receive QOPI certification. Work alongside physicians and other nurse practitioners in a state-of-the-art facility, with private treatment bays and procedure rooms in the infusion units. Enjoy outstanding quality of life in eastern Washington's sunny wine country.
- 4-day work week
- Work in a 26-chair, 2-bed QOPI Certified Oncology Clinic with access to the ASCO Nurse Practitioner training program
- Nurse Practitioners are highly valued in the clinic and allowed to work at the top of their license
- Great provider/staff collaboration with a strong team atmosphere
- Group is involved in research and tumor boards
- New graduates are welcome to apply Compensation is between $58.75 and $73.06 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Clinic is a growing network of primary and specialty care physicians and clinics in the Tri-Cities area of northeast Oregon and southeast Washington. Kadlec Clinic collaborates with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, the most advanced hospital in the area, and HR Solutions has awarded Kadlec a Best in Class seal for its high employee satisfaction ratings. Kadlec Clinic's providers and staff are dedicated to combining the latest in medical technology with compassionate, respectful and personalized health care.
Where You'll Live
Kennewick, Pasco and Richland make up Tri-Cities, an area that has experienced great scientific and agricultural growth, including an internationally recognized wine industry. A cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax and high-tech businesses make Tri-Cities an excellent area to make a home and a living. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it has a dry climate with hot summers and mild winters. If you enjoy year-round recreation such as golf, fishing, cycling and hiking, this is the place for you.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert