Providence Cancer Institute's Oncology and Hematology Care Clinic is seeking an experienced Oncology Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) to join their growing practice in Seaside, Oregon. Work with local experts, and an outstanding nurse infusion team with rapid access to specialists including oncology palliative care. You will provide assessment and overall management of care for oncology/hematology patients during active treatment and surveillance, including management of symptoms related to cancer diagnosis and/or treatment; patient education; follow-up, and outcome evaluation. Join us in providing the highest quality, compassionate care to patients in a beautiful and welcoming community on Oregon's North Coast.
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE
- Schedule is 4 days per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Outpatient with occasional rounding on patients in Hospital during clinic hours. No call
- Must have AOCNP certification or complete certification by time of hire.
- Guaranteed salary, incentives, starting bonus, relocation assistance, and CME funds and hours.
- Comprehensive Employed Provider Benefit Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Malpractice Insurance
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
- Providence North Coast Clinics qualify for rural incentive programs through Oregon Office of Rural Health
Where You'll Work
Providence Cancer Institute is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof. Multidisciplinary teams work together to give patients and their families the best care possible. Providers partner with patients from diagnosis and treatment through all stages of life to seek the best outcomes through research and innovation. Beyond sophisticated technology and treatments, this comprehensive cancer center offers warm and welcoming care for every patient.
Where You'll Live
Located at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside tops the list of “Most Charming Small Towns To Visit in 2023” for a reason: It's simply a great place to live and raise a family! This small coastal community, population 6,000, is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests, and sunny, moderate summer climate. Recreational opportunities abound, including beachcombing, whale watching, surfing, hunting, fishing, hiking, and a variety of festivals. Portland is just a pleasant 90-minute drive, offering big-city shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran