Providence Medical Foundation is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant to work in a collaborative practice model with a medical oncologist to coordinate care for a panel of complex patients in northern California. This is an outpatient role where you will be part of a comprehensive cancer center that offers patients the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options. Take advantage of this opportunity to be part of a mission-driven and team-oriented group while living in one of the most beautiful communities in Eureka, California.
- Flexible Monday to Friday schedule
- Patient focused care, with close access to radiation, chemo and other support services
- Outpatient role
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $146,640 and $182,374 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Humboldt County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Humboldt market has 20+ clinics and specialties. Providence St. Joseph Hospital Eureka has served the community for more than 100 years and along with Redwood Memorial Hospital in Fortuna is staffed by dedicated professionals who provide compassionate care to all.
Where You'll Live
Humboldt County, located on the North Coast of California, offers a unique blend of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, and a strong sense of community. The area features stunning landscapes, including redwood forests and a rugged coastline, as well as plenty of activities such as hiking, fishing, and surfing. Humboldt County is known for the Cal Poly Humboldt university, its arts and culture scene, and sustainable living is encouraged due to the region's agricultural heritage.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran