HEM/ONC at Meadowview Regional Medical Center, between Cincinnati and Lexington
- LifePoint Health
- Maysville, Kentucky
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, Comprehensive Benefits Package, Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice, CME, etc
- Closing date
- Jun 3, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD
Meadowview Regional Medical Center is supporting the recruitment of a Hem/Onc employed physician in Maysville, KY! Recently voted The Best Southern Small Town for 2023 by USA Today, Maysville is a picturesque town on the banks of the Ohio River!
- Program growth with $7.6 mil Cancer Care expansion; brand new Vairan TrueBeam Linear Accelerator and 4D CT Simulator
- Collaboration with the University of Kentucky - Markey Cancer Center as part of the UK Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network (MCCAN)
- American College of Radiology, Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation (ACR ROPA), American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACOS CoC), and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Lifepoint National Quality Leader Designation
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Meadowview Regional Medical Center, a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission-accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky, serves a population of more than 100,000 in the Kentucky counties of Mason, Robertson, Fleming, Lewis, and Bracken in addition to Brown and Adams counties of Ohio. The hospital is committed to compassionate healthcare, having been named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade. MRMC is committed to and continues to offer high-quality, cost-effective healthcare to its communities.
Community and Lifestyle:
Located in northern Kentucky, Maysville offers a picturesque downtown setting on the banks of the Ohio River. Maysville is one of the state's best-kept secrets, offering plenty of small-town charm with easy access to the amenities of metropolitan amenities (easy access to Lexington and Cincinnati). Founded in the early nineteenth century as a river town, Maysville is the fastest-growing industrial and service center in northeastern Kentucky and boasts a school system that consistently ranks in the state’s top 10. The city features a plethora of touring, dining, and shopping opportunities, and nearby Old Washington offers a charming living-history community of log cabins, antique and gift shops, museums, and a historic tavern. The area is home to several recreational pursuits, including ATV, dirt bike, and horseback riding; riverboat rides on the Ohio River; the Maysville Mason County Recreation Park; and the northern terminus of the Daniel Boone National Forest, which offers a quiet retreat.
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. Today, our national network of hospitals, post-acute service providers and outpatient centers is united by a singular mission of Making Communities Healthier. But we are more than just a network of healthcare facilities – we are an integral part of community life, and we are proud to play a role in helping our communities thrive.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert