Seeking Full Time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist in Lake Havasu City, AZ- Located near Las Vegas
- LifePoint Health
- Lake Havasu City, AZ
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, Comprehensive Benefits Package, Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice, CME, etc
- Closing date
- Jun 3, 2023
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD
Havasu Regional Medical Center in Lake Havasu City, Arizona (in the middle of Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles) is seeking an employed, full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen our established practice. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Community cancer center where all aspects of hematology/oncology are present
- Updated treatment area with 21 chairs in Chemo/specialty infusion rooms
- Co-located with Radiation/Oncology, lab and imaging available 24/7 in hospital
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/Gyn to an array of surgical specialties.
Located in Western Arizona, Lake Havasu City is an outdoor playground. Surrounded by mountain views, this beautiful city has everything to offer & is conveniently located near Las Vegas.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. Today, our national network of hospitals, post-acute service providers and outpatient centers is united by a singular mission of Making Communities Healthier. But we are more than just a network of healthcare facilities – we are an integral part of community life, and we are proud to play a role in helping our communities thrive.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert