Havasu Regional Medical Center in Lake Havasu City, Arizona (in the middle of Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles) is seeking an employed, full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen our established practice. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Community cancer center where all aspects of hematology/oncology are present
- Updated treatment area with 21 chairs in Chemo/specialty infusion rooms
- Co-located with Radiation/Oncology, lab and imaging available 24/7 in hospital
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/Gyn to an array of surgical specialties.
Located in Western Arizona, Lake Havasu City is an outdoor playground. Surrounded by mountain views, this beautiful city has everything to offer & is conveniently located near Las Vegas.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance