Join our established Hematology/Oncology team in Southern New Mexico w/ Large Referral Base!
- LifePoint Health
- Las Cruces, NM
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, Comprehensive Benefits Package, Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice, CME, etc
- Closing date
- Jun 3, 2023
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD
Memorial Medical Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico (45min north of El Paso) is growing with the addition of an employed, Full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Community based practice with full range of hematology and oncology cases
- A vibrant clinical research program with two research nurses oversees a clinical trial portfolio of approximately 20-30 studies at any time.
- The team serves solely as a consulting service; admissions and discharges are handled by PCPs and hospitalists.
- Region’s only cancer program associated with an NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and is the only ACR and ACOS COC certified program in southern New Mexico
- Spanish speaking preferred.
The Memorial Cancer Center just completed a multi-million-dollar expansion and renovation, which includes comprehensive radiation and medical oncology services under one “roof” including a brand-new linear accelerator.
Memorial Medical Center, which serves more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, NM, and the surrounding region, is a 199-bed facility offering a spectrum of services, including diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. Among the hospital's recognized programs are its Cardiac Care and Bariatric Surgery programs.
Located in the Mesilla Valley of Southern New Mexico, Las Cruces is an ideal choice for the physician looking to experience the best of southwestern living with big city amenities.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. Today, our national network of hospitals, post-acute service providers and outpatient centers is united by a singular mission of Making Communities Healthier. But we are more than just a network of healthcare facilities – we are an integral part of community life, and we are proud to play a role in helping our communities thrive.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert