Thriving Practice w/Full Range of Cases - East Coast Metro Area Access - Pennsylvania
- LifePoint Health
- Johnstown, PA
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation, Comprehensive Benefits Package, Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice, CME, etc
- Closing date
- Jun 4, 2023
- Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania (1.5hr East of Pittsburgh) is looking to grow with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Thriving practice; multi-specialty integrated group for patient continuity
- Join well-trained partners with extensive experience treating/managing a full scope of Hem/Onc cases
- Multiple Tumor Boards monthly, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Affiliation for Research Trials
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
As the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a 468-licensed bed Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level III NICU, and Primary Stroke Center. A premier tertiary referral center in west central PA, Conemaugh Memorial is also a teaching facility- home to several residency programs and advanced technology, including 2 Hybrid ORs and 2 Robotic Surgical Systems.
Located in the Laurel Mountains of Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers many connections to neighboring communities. Family-friendly neighborhoods, outdoor recreation, good schools, and superb quality of life are just a few of the reasons why our residents chose to live here.
180mi to DC
240mi to Philadelphia
320mi to New York
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. Today, our national network of hospitals, post-acute service providers and outpatient centers is united by a singular mission of Making Communities Healthier. But we are more than just a network of healthcare facilities – we are an integral part of community life, and we are proud to play a role in helping our communities thrive.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert