Providence Medical Group is seeking a full-time Medical Oncologist to join the dedicated team of compassionate caregivers at its state-of-the-art cancer center while also having admitting privileges at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. This cancer center takes part in robust clinical trials and features an infusion center, radiation oncology, on-site lab and collaborates with UCSF, Stanford and UC-Davis. The majority of cases you will see are solid tumor, but there are a good number of leukemia patients as well. Be part of a world-class team of Oncology professionals while enjoying a balanced schedule in one of the most beautiful regions in Northern California.
- Full-time with 4.5 day-per-week schedule
- Call is 1:7
- Well-rounded team of medical & radiation oncologists, as well as extensive support staff
- 1 to 3 years' experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered
- Compensation is between $362,343 and $596,838 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group provides high quality care for Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Our regional group has nearly 500 physicians/APCs and a tradition of excellence that extends from routine care to leading-edge surgical procedures. The Sonoma market has 40+ clinic locations. Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, the region's only Level II Trauma Center, has served the community for 70+ years and is accompanied by hospitals in Healdsburg and Petaluma that provide compassionate care to all.
Where You'll Live
Sonoma County has a strong sense of community and stunning natural beauty with rolling hills, picturesque vineyards, and rugged coastline a short drive from Santa Rosa and close proximity to San Francisco. Families can enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and visiting State/regional parks. Higher education is easily accessible at Santa Rosa Junior College and Sonoma State University. Sonoma is home to world class wineries and cuisine while maintaining a casual and inviting atmosphere.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran