Seeking a board-eligible/board-certified, Hematology Oncology physician for a full-time position with St. Jude Heritage Medical Group. In this role, you will treat a mix of inpatient and outpatient care and have the opportunity to build your own patient panel at an established practice. Work with a collaborative, compassionate group and experience a healthy work-life balance in the lively community of Orange, California.
- Monday through Friday schedule, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Shared call 1:7 weekends and call for own patients during the week
- 2 to 5 years of experience required, with senior fellows in training to be considered
- Compensation is between $393,400 and $590,840 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Based in Orange County, California, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center. Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, the values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With over 150 skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Jude Heritage's medical services range from primary care to leading-edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care.
Where You'll Live
With a population of over three million residents, Orange County is the third-most-populous county in California. Famous for tourist attractions such as Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and 40 miles of pristine beaches, Orange County draws visitors from all over the world. Home to a range of thriving industries, including education, entertainment, research and technology, Orange County is an excellent place to live, work and play.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran