The Providence Medical Institute is seeking an Associate Medical Director Physician Assistant to join its team. This is a leadership position where you will be given a mix of clinical and administrative duties while traveling to sites throughout Santa Monica, L.A. and Orange Country. Take advantage of this professional growth opportunity while being part of a strong, mission-driven team in southern California.
- Monday to Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends and no call
- 5 to 7 years of clinical experience as a PA required
- 3+ years' leadership/supervisory experience required
- Based in Santa Monica, with travel to other L.A. and OC locations as needed
- Travel mileage is reimbursed
- Compensation is between $164,986 and $199,992 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Institute is a physician services organization with more than 200 physicians across 50 medical offices, including five urgent care centers. Here, physicians work closely with six Providence medical centers, from the South Bay and Santa Monica to the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys. The institute is part of Providence, whose five hospitals in California have each won Healthgrades' Distinguished Hospital Award.
Where You'll Live
Santa Monica is one of the most livable cities in Los Angeles, and for good reason, with its iconic, three-mile beach, sunny climate and easy, scenic access to the coast-hugging Santa Monica Mountains. Just 15 miles from the heart of Los Angeles, it is home to numerous Hollywood celebrities. With its proximity to nature, revitalized downtown and idyllic beachside location, Santa Monica is one city that truly has it all.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission – to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran