Physician-Led Medicine in Montana
Billings Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Gynecologic Oncologist to join our team at a comprehensive Cancer Center that’s an integral part of Montana’s largest independent health system serving Montana, Wyoming, and the western Dakotas.
- Innovative, physician-led, professionally managed practice
- Advanced care includes HIPEC
- Specialized Inpatient Cancer Care Unit
- Competitive compensation, benefits and loan repayment
- Research focus: ~18% of patients on clinical & biospecimen trials annually (Phase 1-4)
- Only autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program in the region
- Full support of cancer services with multidisciplinary team – surgical and treatment navigators, ERAS, integrative medicine, PT/OT, data managers, dietary, supportive therapies – all under one roof
- QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC and ACR-certified
- Welcomes New Grads and Visa Candidates – Proven track record securing waivers
- Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence since 2006
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network since 2013
- Montana ranked #1 Best State to Practice Medicine – WalletHub
- Billings named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America – Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie’s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.