Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group has multiple full-time opportunities for a BC/BE Hematology / Oncology physician
Locations: Dublin/Fremont, Palo Alto, San Mateo - CA
- Physician led and collegial environment
- Full-time is a 4-day work week
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- State of the art Cancer Center within multispecialty group, including a primary care-based referral system, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists
- In-house infusion center and radiation therapy
- BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical group in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG employment policies and practices.