City of Hope seeking BC/BE Medical Oncologists to join growing network in Phoenix, Atlanta & Chicago
- City of Hope -
- Atlanta, Chicago & Phoenix Positions Available!
- Competitive salary!
- Closing date
- Aug 6, 2023
- Medical Oncologist
- Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- MD, MD / PHD, DO
City of Hope is seeking outstanding Board-Certified Medical Oncologists who wish to contribute and practice medicine in a patient-focused environment to join our growing cancer hospitals. We invite you to consider an opportunity to join City of Hope.
City of Hope is part of a nationally accredited network of cancer hospitals and outpatient care centers employing top clinical talent and offering high-quality, evidence-based care to patients across the US. An industry leader in patient satisfaction, we provide a coordinated approach to cancer care with comprehensive access to medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, breast surgeons and other subspecialty surgeons, a wide variety of medical specialists, and numerous hospital-based specialists. Our programs are supported by robust clinical trials and precision medicine programs and are complemented with an array of supportive therapies designed to enhance quality of life and manage side effects. We provide a compassionate environment that values and respects patients and their families. Every patient’s care plan is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals.
City of Hope is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of people with cancer. Our mission is to transform the future of health care by turning science into a practical benefit and hope into reality. We accomplish this by providing outstanding care, conducting innovative research and offering vital education programs focused on eliminating these diseases.
At City of Hope, we provide a wide array of services used to deliver a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan, all under one roof. Here, a team of physicians, surgeons, practitioners, and support staff provides integrative cancer treatment, tailored to patients’ needs all in a very caring and compassionate environment.
CITY OF HOPE SERVICES
- Advanced genomic testing & counseling
- Breast reconstruction
- Gynecologic oncology
- Hematologic oncology
- Interventional pulmonology
- Interventional radiology
- Interventional pain management
- Laboratory medicine
- Medical oncology
- Precision Medicine
- Radiation oncology
- Radiology and imaging
- Skin, wound and ostomy care
- Surgical oncology
- Inpatient unit with ICU
We are seeking full-time medical oncologists to join a team of highly trained, board-certified specialists, working in a state-of-the-art facility. Qualified candidates will also have the following interests and abilities:
- Ability to function actively and collegially using an evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach, collaborating with a cancer team to deliver outstanding patient care
- Commitment to being able, affable, and available in all professional endeavors
- Willingness to engage in practice-related activities, including program development, growth initiatives, and regular communication with referring physicians
- Interest in clinical trials and contributing to the development and/or expansion of innovative therapies, emerging treatment approaches, and diagnostic options
- Demonstrated ability to function as a team player
- Collegial and helpful with internal colleagues, referring physicians, and others
- Articulate and engaging with patients, families, and other caregivers, using understandable language and compassion at all times
- Confident yet humble manner that earns respect from patients and colleagues
- Well versed in the state of cancer care, including the latest standards of care, research, and innovations
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Signing bonus and other incentive opportunities including productivity and performance
- Relocation assistance available
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Paid time off plan
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Professional expense reimbursement
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), or equivalent
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology Eligible to obtain or already hold an active [Arizona, Georgia or Illinois] medical license
- Active DEA license
APPLY NOW! Become an engaged member of our collaborative, patient-focused and supportive team!
City of Hope's mission is to deliver cures of tomorrow to the people who need them today. Founded in 1913, City of Hope has grown into one of the largest cancer research and treatment organizations in the U.S. and one of the leading research centers for diabetes and other life-threatening illnesses. City of Hope research has been the basis for numerous breakthrough cancer medicines, as well as human synthetic insulin and monoclonal antibodies. With an independent, National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center as its core, City of Hope brings a uniquely integrated model to patients spanning cancer care, research, and development, academics and training, and innovative initiatives. City of Hope's growing national system includes its Los Angeles campus, a network of clinical care locations across Southern California, a new cancer center in Orange County, California, and treatment facilities in Atlanta, Chicago, and Phoenix. City of Hope's affiliate family of organizations includes Translational Genomics Research Institute, and AccessHope™. For more information about City of Hope, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
Apply for City of Hope seeking BC/BE Medical Oncologists to join growing network in Phoenix, Atlanta & Chicago
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert