At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Let’s transform tomorrow together
We are leaders in antibody biology and innovation who are committed to improving the lives of patients with cancer. We are deeply knowledgeable about antibody biology, and our teams use this expertise to create and develop differentiated antibody therapeutics. We are team players who solve problems. We are transforming the future of cancer therapeutics and are looking for bright minds to achieve this mission. We are growing and looking for teammates with integrity who are innovative, determined and collaborative.
If that sounds like you, join us and be a part of our mission to transform the future of cancer treatment.
We are seeking an individual with strong attention to detail and a winning mindset to join our Oncology Field Operations team. This individual will report into the Director, Field Operations and partner with the Field Leadership team and internal stakeholders to support field-based colleagues. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic environment that is focused on the successful launch of our products in the US.
Even more specifically, the successful candidate will excel at:
- Negotiation, planning, budget management and onsite support for national and regional meetings, leadership meetings, and additional field meetings, as required.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing and Training leads to develop the meeting cycle and objectives.
- Lead on-going core team interactions and requirement gathering sessions that support meeting planning.
- Congress Support as needed.
- Manage the fleet program and credentialing strategy
- Clear communication and coordination with brand and matrix teams and external consultants, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Sales, Field Operations, Meeting Planning and/ or Marketing role.
- Preferred experience in the pharmaceutical industry on a Commercial/Sales Operations or Meeting Planning team or function.
- Candidate should possess strong planning, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work independently and make informed decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
For US based candidates, the proposed salary band for this position is as follows:
The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation, such as bonuses.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so