The Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Dayton, OH is recruiting for Hematology & Oncology Physicians for our comprehensive Hematology & Oncology program in our state-of-the-art facility.
The Hematology/Oncology Staff Physician is a direct patient care position who is responsible for carrying out operations of the Hem/Onc Section of Medicine Service. The physician collaborates with the Section Chief to determine the mission and objectives of the Section. In addition to clinical matters, the physician should have experience with education and training activities of Fellows, medical resident, and medical student programs from Wright State University.
Provide consultative services in our long-term care and outpatient settings to evaluate, diagnose and provide treatment to Veterans with illnesses and disorders of the blood and blood-forming tissues and/or malignant tumors. Perform and interpret peripheral blood smears, bone marrow aspirations and biopsy. Administer chemotherapeutic agents and biological response to modifiers through all therapeutic routes, including intrathecal chemotherapy, the management and care of indwelling venous access catheters, plasmapheresis and therapeutic phlebotomy.
Sign on bonus and/or relocation available!
Work Schedule: Rotatory Inpatient and Outpatient duties 8:00 - 4:30 and taking call Sundays only during inpatient rotation.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 days paid absence to attend CME
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/ unlimited carry over; 11 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
For more information send CV to Jason.email@example.com and to schedule a time to speak with me, copy and paste the URL.