Medical Director, Tucatinib
- Bothell, Washington State
- The hiring pay range for this position is $263,000 to $340,000 per year
- Closing date
- Jun 10, 2023
- Chief, Medical Director, Administrator/Manager, Director, Executive
- Breast, Clinical Research Oncology, Clinical Trials Research, Dermatologic Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Gynecologic Oncology, Head and Neck, Hematologic Oncology, Immuno-Oncology, Laboratory-Based Research, Leukemia, Liver, Lymphoma, Medical Oncology, Melanoma, Multispecialty, Neurologic Oncology, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing, Palliative Care, Pancreatic, Pediatric Oncology, Pharmaceutical, Physician Assistant, Preventive Care, Radiation/Radiotherapy, Radiology, Sarcoma, Surgical Oncology, Therapeutic Oncology, Thoracic, Translational Research, Urologic Oncology, Other, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genomics, Informatics, Medical Clerical/Office, Oncology Administration, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, Rheumatology, Lung, BMT, Cell Therapy, Myeloma
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, PHD, MD / PHD, PA, DO, PhD in Computational Biology, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
This position is for Medical Director within the TUCATINIB program. This position will be responsible for supporting clinical trials and the development strategy. The successful candidate should have demonstrated proficiency in leading clinical trials and supporting development programs. The successful candidate should also be adept at managing relationships across collaborations and with the external clinical community.
- Establish and drive teams to execute the strategic long-term vision for the program Lead clinical study teams and ensure appropriate medical monitoring for ongoing clinical studies Lead development and maintenance of clinical documents (e.g. protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, clinical study reports) Lead development of clinical study documents to be used in regulatory interactions and filings Develop manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings Advise on current and future clinical development plans within internal and joint development teams Evaluate safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies to inform clinical strategy Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development strategies
- MD, or, PharmD with BCOP certification and significant hospital-based experience, or, PA with substantial clinical oncology experience, or DO 3+ years of industry experience or 3+ years of clinical experience after oncology fellowship 1+ years' experience leading diverse teams
- Has a strong leadership presence and the ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners and investigators/medical professionals Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
The hiring pay range for this position is $263,000 to $340,000 per year based on skills, education and experience relevant to the role. Other components of total compensation include a competitive equity grant at the time of hire (with additional annual grants, and grants upon promotion when applicable), and an annual bonus.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Seagen is a global biotechnology company that develops and commercializes transformative cancer therapies. We’re driven by a singular mission—to make a difference for people impacted by cancer.
As an industry leader in antibody–drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered the science of harnessing antibodies designed to deliver cell-killing agents to cancer cells. Three of our four approved medicines are built on this technology.
We also focus our research efforts on novel targeted small molecule therapies. In addition, we are leveraging our expertise in empowered antibodies to build a portfolio of proprietary immuno-oncology agents.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert