Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
This position will be responsible for supporting clinical trials and the development strategy for Tisotumab Vedotin (TIVDAK). Reporting to the Vice President, Clinical Development the successful candidate should have demonstrated proficiency in leading and supporting development programs across multiple functions within a company, as well as represent the program with the external clinical community.
- Lead, develop and execute the strategic development of therapies for Tisotumab vedotin
- Work across the organization and on multifunctional teams responsible for the development of therapies
- Will oversee development broadly within a specific indication or group of indications
- Oversee the development and management of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports
- Provide leadership to medical directors and clinical scientists who lead the clinical study team
- Oversee the evaluation of safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies
- Oversee manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings and advisory boards
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development programs
- Medical resource for design and interpretation of clinical and preclinical programs to support existing and new development candidates
- MD, or, PharmD with BCOP certification and significant hospital-based experience, or, PA with substantial clinical oncology experience, or DO
- 7+ years industry experience in oncology drug development
- 5+ years' experience leading diverse teams
- Has a strong leadership presence and the ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners and investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
The hiring pay range for this position is $337,000 to $437,000 per year based on skills, education and experience relevant to the role. Other components of total compensation include a competitive equity grant at the time of hire (with additional annual grants, and grants upon promotion when applicable), and an annual bonus.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.