Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
The Director, Clinical Data Management will direct Clinical Data Management activities for Phase I-IV studies and will ensure that product and study level deliverables are completed on time, with a high degree of quality, and in accordance with corporate and regulatory requirements. This position will be responsible for developing and managing leaders within the Clinical Data Management Team and ensuring effective and innovative procedures are in place.
- Lead Clinical Data Management teams and related activities
- Manage and develop talent
- Manage/support departmental budget and resource allocation
- Manage 3rd party vendors/CROs associated with CDM, as appropriate
- Represent the CDM department through internal and external interactions, including interactions with regulatory authorities, as appropriate
- Develop and maintain departmental policies in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Support regulatory submissions including FDA and EMA audit readiness, presentation, and response
- 12+ years' experience and 7+ years management experience
- Demonstrated history of effective leadership
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
The hiring pay range for this position is $188,000 to $243,000 per year based on skills, education and experience relevant to the role. Other components of total compensation include a competitive equity grant at the time of hire (with additional annual grants, and grants upon promotion when applicable), and an annual bonus.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.