General Hematology Oncology Physician, Lowell General Hospital
- Tufts Medicine
- Lowell, Massachusetts (US)
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Closing date
- Jun 13, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology
- BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
We’re saving lives, building careers, and reimagining healthcare. We can’t wait to grow alongside you.
Lowell General Hospital is seeking a Hematologist to join Cancer Care Associates, a world-renowned team of specialists offering collaborative, compassionate care for the community in Lowell, Massachusetts. This opportunity strategically supports a long-term transition plan to provide care for a well-established panel in solid tumor with minimal oncology oversight.
Why Join Our Team:
Comprehensive Community Cancer Center program, maintaining Commission on Cancer Accreditation, ACR Accreditation, NAPBC Accreditation. Provide full spectrum of hematology and oncology support services to care for our patients throughout their journey.
- Collegiate, mid-sized group that supports both autonomy and collaboration
- Strong support staff with dedicated care teams to include clinical nursing teams and APP
- Outpatient schedule program with reliable scheduling
- Robust new-hire training and onboarding module with strong administrative support
- Onsite clinical research opportunities
- Well-designed patient scheduling to provide the optimal care experience to patients and their families
- Established interdisciplinary programs to include tumor boards, on site radiation oncology and a large infusion center suite
- Collaboration / partnership with academic medical center as part of Tufts Medicine
- Specialty Multidisciplinary tumor boards
- Breast Center of Excellence with robust Breast Program
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
For patients, we promise to deliver Complete connected care – a seamless, coordinated, and personal experience throughout the continuum of care. For physicians, it means offering the support and resources you need to meet that promise. We empower you to deliver optimal care and innovative programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities.
How you’ll transform patient care:
- You’ll provide direct patient care to our communities
- You’ll be empowered to deliver optimal care and innovate programs focused on the needs of your patients and designed to promote healthier living in our communities
- You’ll work alongside other passionate advanced practitioners and physicians
- You’ll grow as a clinician as you learn from new colleagues on our cohesive team
- You’ll provide service and people-focused support to meet the needs of scheduled and/or walk in patients
- You’ll join and contribute to a work environment that
- is flexible and in-tune with the desires of a modern workforce that values work/life balance
- You’ll work cross-functionally with various members of our community and stake holders
- You’ll join an organization built on collaborative practices and community
Who you are:
- BE/BC Hematology Oncology
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts preferred
- Current certification in CPR required
How to apply: You can submit an application via the apply button located at the top of the listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Jillian Greenberg, Senior Provider Recruiter, at Jillian.Greenberg@tuftsmedicine.org.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus opportunity
- Reimbursement stipend of up to $3,000 to cover Professional and CME expenses, required memberships and dues, and licensure fees per contract year
- Productivity-based incentive starting in second year
- 403b retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation assistance bonus available per IRS regulations
- Generous PTO (4 weeks of vacation time) and CME (1 week of CME time) per contract year
- In-House Pharmacy
- Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Backup Dependent Care
- Credit Union
- Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance
Why Tufts Medicine:
Tufts Medicine is a leading integrated health system bringing together the best of academic and community healthcare to deliver exceptional, connected and accessible care experiences to consumers across Massachusetts. Comprised of Tufts Medical Center, Lowell General Hospital, MelroseWakefield Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, an expansive home care network and a large integrated physician network. Tufts Medicine has more than 15,000 dedicated care team members providing more than 1.5 million patient experiences per year. The health system is the principal teaching affiliate for Tufts University School of Medicine. Tufts Medicine came together in 2014 to leverage the experience of its member organizations and integrate their missions to together transform the ways that consumers engage with and experience their care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.
Tufts Medicine is a leading integrated health system bringing together the best of academic and community healthcare to deliver exceptional, connected and accessible care experiences to consumers across Massachusetts. Comprised of Tufts Medical Center, Lowell General Hospital, MelroseWakefield Hospital, Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford, Care at Home — an expansive home care network, and large integrated physician network. Please note that effective October 1, 2021, as a condition of employment at Tufts Medicine, all employees and new hires must have received their complete dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, unless they have been granted an exemption. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation by emailing us at email@example.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert