Medical Oncologist Opportunities with Thriving Health System in PA
- WellSpan Health
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Closing date
- Jun 15, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, MD / PHD, DO
WellSpan Health is looking for a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist physician to join WellSpan Health’s Oncology team. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. With a team 20,000 strong. Our clinically integrated network of 2,600 aligned physicians and advanced practice providers provide the highest quality and safety, inspiring our patients and communities to be their healthiest
WellSpan Oncology – Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
WellSpan Oncology- Ephrata, Pennsylvania
WellSpan Oncology- Hanover, Pennsylvania
WellSpan Health Oncology Medical Director 50% Clinical and 50% Administrative split
- Balance work and home life with a 4-day or 5-day work week as well as part time options
- Primarily outpatient position with an excellent team of hospitalist and critical care physicians; no primary patient admissions
- WellSpan Health is a regional leader in value-based care with six cancer centers over five counties
- Working as a team with a 1:1 advanced practice provider, medical assistants, social workers, and financial counselors
- Collaborative team of radiation oncologist, breast surgeons, thoracic surgeon, and surgical oncologist
- Opportunities for career and academic growth within WellSpan as well as through our oncology collaboration with Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Participate in tumor boards, research programs, clinical trials, and quality initiatives
- Quick drive to several major metros, including Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
- Variety of outdoor activities on the river, bike trails, hiking, downhill skiing, and pristine fly fishing
- A system-wide dedication to recognizing and honoring diversity in our team members, patients and neighbors, embracing all the human characteristics that make us similar and unique.
Our Commitment to you:
- Competitive salaries using MGMA survey data
- 6 Weeks’ Vacation Time 30K Signing Bonus + Educational Loan Repayment + Fellowship Stipend while completing education
- Support for J1 visa in certain regions; H1B sponsorship in all regions
- Benefits include: multiple retirement plan options with employer match, and CME support, relocation package
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health’s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg, and Waynesboro.
For confidential and immediate consideration contact:
Tammie Chute, Physician and APP Recruitment at WellSpan Health
email@example.com or cell phone at 717-585-7625
WellSpan Health – About Us; WellSpan Health – Location and Services; A video message from our CEO
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,600 employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, approximately 20,000 employees, and more than 200 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,600 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 200 locations across central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Apply for Medical Oncologist Opportunities with Thriving Health System in PA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert