Palm Beach's Highest Rated Hospital seeks another excellent oncologist for our group!
- Jupiter Medical Ctr
- Jupiter, Florida
- Competitive Base Salary + Excellent Benefits and Bonuses
- Closing date
- Jun 16, 2023
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Genitourinary, Head and Neck, Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology, Multispecialty, Lung
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, DO
Jupiter Medical Center (Jupitermed.com), the premier health system in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast of Florida, is seeking an excellent oncologist to join our comprehensive cancer program.
Join the Anderson Family Cancer Institute, where we have a multidisciplinary team of medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists, patient navigators, social workers and support staff, in a brand new 80,000 square-foot facility with private infusion suites, radiation oncology, and pharmacy on site. State-of-the-art technology and a supportive team of oncology care professionals await you in a bright and modern environment that was designed with a patient-centered approach. Our recently-announced partnership with UF Health, the University of Florida’s premier health center, will bring the very best in academic medicine and access to clinical trials to our community. Our compensation package offers:
- Competitive salary, Comprehensive health and wellness benefits Relocation allowance, Malpractice insurance And more, including access to on-site gym
Live, Work, and Play in a Tropical Paradise – Jupiter, FL
Our community offers you and your family:
- Top ranked public and private schools (pbcedu.org)
- 3 international airports within 90 minutes (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami)
- Orlando-area attractions & airport a few hours’ drive north
- High-speed BrightLine rail connects from West Palm Beach (20 miles south of Jupiter) to Miami
- Jupiter, FL, average median household income $94,000
- Cultural and Recreational Amenities Abound
- Ranked among the US’s best beach towns to live
- Affluent, Coastal Community offering access to world-renowned golf courses, salt-and freshwater sportfishing and boating; equestrian offerings include polo, dressage and trail riding
- Lively destination dining scene offering options from casual to formal for all occasions and tastes
- Range of housing options from all-inclusive country club communities to rustic estates
- West Palm Beach was recently named “Wall St. of the South” due to the confluence of high-net-worth individuals relocating to the region
About Jupiter Medical Center
Highly-rated in quality, safety and patient experience, Jupiter Medical Center is the region’s only independent not-for-profit health system comprised of a 248-bed regional hospital, a network of five urgent care clinics, The Margaret W. Niedland Breast Center, The Anderson Family Cancer Institute, and a rapidly-growing Physician Group practice. Jupiter Medical Center is the leading destination for world-class healthcare in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast. Founded in 1979, we have 1,880 team members and 675 physicians. Watch how we are transforming the future of health care here.
Some of our accolades:
- The only 4 Star CMS designated hospital in the entire region
- Leapfrog Top General Hospital & “A” Safety Rating,
- Selected "Best Hospital," "Best Place to Have a Baby," and "Best Emergency Room" in the Palm Beach Post's 2020, 2021, & 2022 Best of Palm Beach County awards
- Consistently ranked The Top Hospitals in Palm Beach County in “Patient Satisfaction” and “Likelihood to Recommend” (hospitalcompare.hhs.gov)
- The only “Best Hospital” in the region named by Money magazine
- High-Performing designations from U.S. News & World Report in Stroke, Colon Cancer Surgery, Lung Cancer Surgery, Kidney Failure and COPD
For further information, please forward your CV to Mr. Lane Mitnick, Director of Physician Alignment, Jupiter Medical Center, Lane.Mitnick@jupitermed.com.
Apply for Palm Beach's Highest Rated Hospital seeks another excellent oncologist for our group!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert