Surgical Oncology - Breast Surgeon
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Athens, Georgia (US)
- Competitive salary + benefits + sign on bonus
- Closing date
- Jun 17, 2023
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Breast, Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology
- Full Time
- MD, DO
in the Athens, GA community. The ideal physician will have the passion to help make Piedmont Healthcare and our patients better, and, to help support and expand the clinical excellence known that defines the Piedmont Healthcare family.
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Active license in Georgia or eligible to obtain
- Ability to perform cyst aspirations and ultrasound core biopsies in the office.
- Experience with other breast surgery general procedures
- Surgical procedures include mastectomies, lumpectomies, excisional biopsies, and infusaport placement for chemotherapy
- This position will split time between an outpatient clinic and surgical service at Piedmont Fayette.
- Epic EMR
Piedmont Athens Regional Hospital is a rapidly growing 350-bed facility (about to expand to 420 beds in early 2022) which offers comprehensive healthcare services to a large part of northeast Georgia. We have excellent staff who prioritize quality and service. The community is a college town (home to the University of Georgia) with a vibrant economy and a diverse culture. These and many other factors make Athens a desirable place to live and work.
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of over 22 hospitals and facilities, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions. Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Metro Atlanta’s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
- Highly Competitive Salary and wRVU-based incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with employer contribution
- Epic EMR
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
“Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.”
To be considered for opportunities with Piedmont Healthcare, please email email@example.com
Apply for Surgical Oncology - Breast Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert